Nutrition Information Panels
- Nutritional Information via Chemical Analysis or Custom Designed Database Calculation
- Declaration of ingredients, sub-ingredients and characterizing ingredients, compliant with Food Standards Australia and New Zealand (FSANZ)
- Allergen declaration
- Option of % Daily Intake
- Claims review
- Over 15 Years labelling experience and extensive knowledge of New Zealand and Australian Labelling Laws
- Labelling Compliance checks on Imported Products
- Review of existing labels
- Confidentiality guaranteed
Nutrition Information Panels in New Zealand and Australia must comply with the New Zealand and Australian Food Standards Code.
With extensive knowledge of New Zealand and Australian food labelling requirements The Mobile Food Scientist will complete your Nutrition Information Panels ensuring they comply with Australian New Zealand Food Standards Code, at a competitive price.
The Nutrition Information is compiled either through partial or full chemical analysis or the cheaper option of nutrition database which includes ingredient listing, allergen alerts and the option of % daily intake information.
If importing a product into New Zealand, get The Mobile Food Scientist to check nutrition information panels and ingredient listings to ensure they comply with New Zealand and Australian Food Standards Code and that all ingredients are permitted to be sold in New Zealand and Australia before you commit to importing the product.